20 Of The Best Motivational Quotes To See You Through 2020
With today being the most depressing day of the year, ‘Blue Monday’, we thought we would spread a little bit of motivation, and what better way to do that than share our top 20 inspirational quotes with you.
Reading or listening to quotes is such a great way to boost your momentum, the inspirational words within a quote can often remind us about what we already know, what we aspire to be and ignite something within us to get back on track, and make it happen…
1. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”– Walt Disney
2. “It is always the simple that produces the marvellous.”– Amelia Barr
3. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”– Bertrand Russell
4. “Each day provides its own gifts.”– Marcus Aurelius
5. “Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you”– Anonymous
6. “The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money.”– Thomas Jefferson
7. “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.”– E. E. Cummings
8. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.”– John Muir
9. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”– Maya Angelou
10. “I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.”– Gustave Flaubert
11. “I dwell in possibility.”– Emily Dickinson
12. “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.”– St. Jerome
13. “I arise full of eagerness and energy, knowing well what achievement lies ahead of me.”– Zane Grey
14. “I Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”– Og Mandino
15. “When the sun is shining, I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.”– Wilma Rudolph
16. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”– Jim Rohn
17. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”– Earl Nightingale
18. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.”– Walt Whitman
19. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”– Mahatma Gandhi
20. “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.”– Malala Yousafzai
What’s your favourite motivational quote? Tweet us @mbsmih!
At MOMENTUM, we believe that making goals is the key to success, but we understand that you may not currently have the time to plan them with your busy schedule. We can take care of those everyday tasks with our virtual PA services so you can take the time to focus on planning your goals. Find out more.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01903 688789.